PlayNow.com Site Redesign
September 20, 2013
PlayNow.com has undergone a website re-design to enhance player usability and deliver a world-class gaming experience. The improvements include: streamlining the registration process, simplifying the site architecture and updating the site's look and feel. The recently revamped website also features loads of new online slots and table games that, until now, have only been available at BC's conventional casinos.
The player account section has also under gone some major changes. We have improved usability to make account management easier and added security enhancements designed to protect our players. Integration with our new systems also necessitated a few adjustments to existing functionality.
Here are some of the changes we've made:
- Promotional funds are now referred to as "Tokens". Tokens can be specific to a game or game type.
- The addition of a "My Promotions" page that allows players to see the promotions available to them and track their progress.
- Past and active lottery tickets are now listed chronologically on the Transactions page.
- Cancellations are no longer available for lottery games.
- The only withdrawal method is by bank account (Except for withdrawals of $100,000 or greater, which will be done in person via cheque).
We welcome your feedback on these changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by filling out our player feedback form or by calling Customer Support in B.C. toll free at 1-877-706-6789.