Information and Game Rules
CashDrop is a new type of casino game where you bet on the outcome of 18 spinning hexagons. Each hexagon:
- contains a fruit machine symbol (one of nine symbols, including cherries, grapes, lemons etc.);
- in one of three colours (red, blue or yellow).
You qualify for a payout if you get:
- three or more matching and consecutive symbols, from left to right on an active win line.
- five matching hexagon colours (from left to right) on a winning line causing a 'reaction'. These hexagons disappear and new hexagons drop into the vacant spaces with new symbol/colour combinations, which may qualify for yet another payout.
What are Winning Lines?
A win line is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the hexagons stop spinning. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. Also, five matching coloured hexagons (regardless of the symbol) on an active line qualify for a payout.
The 20 win line combinations for CashDrop are:
Each win line is represented by a numbered (and coloured) indicator button, displayed on either side of the game. Click on an indicator button to reveal the specific win line. Also, click the Paytable button to display a summary of all 20 win lines. All win lines are active for each play.
Set Your Bet
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the Bet/Line button. Remember that bets are accepted on a per line basis.
The total bet amount for your forthcoming CashDrop game will be the bet per line multiplied by 20 (the number of win lines). For example, if you select a $2.50 bet then the total amount bet on the next game will be ($2.50x20) $50. This is shown in the Total bet display.
Click the Paytable button to view payout values for each symbol.
For example, the payout values for the Bar symbol displays:
- 5 - 700, where five Bars pays out 700 x your line bet
- 4 - 80, where four Bars pays out 80 x your line bet
- 3 - 45, where three Bars pays out 45 x your line bet
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
If five matching coloured hexagons (regardless of the symbol) appear consecutive and left to right on an active line, a reaction occurs. These hexagons react (disappear) and new hexagons drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts. Each reaction has a payout of x2 the bet.
Multiple reactions occur simultaneously. Each reaction is paid x2 the bet line. It is possible for the same hexagon to be involved in more than one reaction.
Win Line Multiplier
After a reaction, the cash pot accumulates and the Win Line Multiplier increases by 1. Any symbol wins in the draw area after the hexagons have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reactions will also pay x2.
If more reactions occur after the symbols have been replaced from a reaction, the hexagons involved in the reactions are replaced and the Win Line Multiplier increases again by 1. All subsequent wins then pay x3 and so on.
Three or more Jackpot symbols appearing anywhere in the game qualifies for one of the three jackpot prizes.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the winnings display panel.
- Mini= 3 Jackpot symbols
- Midi= 4 Jackpot symbols
- Maxi= 5 Jackpot symbols
Important Notes About Jackpots:
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=$10, Midi=$400, Maxi=$12000
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their bet as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the player's bet is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet then the following contributions will be taken from the bet and added to the jackpot Mini=1.0%, Midi=1.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total bet of $ 0.20.
Auto Play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Play button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using Auto Play
- Select the desired number of plays using the plus and minus buttons in the Auto Play display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of plays that will take place.
- Click Auto Play to start.
- Click the Stop button to stop auto spins at any time.
Return to Player
The game has a return to player of 95.16%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $0.20, the game has a return to player of 90.22%. System malfunction voids all pays and plays.