Grabba Dabba Dough - multi-bet play with a maximum base game win of 1100 x bet. The game is based upon a toy crane and values are attributed to toys when collected. There is also a Progressive Jackpot seeded at $1000.
- Fixed top prize value 1000 x bet
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game
How to Play
Set Your Bet
Grabba Dabba Dough is a bet driven instant win game that offers players 7 different bets. The player can adjust their bet by pressing the + and - buttons. The values for each toy will also adjust according to the bet. The values for these toys can be accessed via the 'i' information button.
|Grabba Dabba Dough||50c, $1, $2, $3, $4, $5 and $10.|
Start the Game
To start the game, select your bet and then press the 'PLAY' button, located centrally on the toy crane cabinet.
Once the 'PLAY' button has been selected, the crane drops into view and starts moving back and forth inside the cabinet. The 'PLAY' button now becomes a 'STOP' button.
The bet is deducted from the current balance, located bottom left of the scratch card interface
When the 'default' scratch card interface is displayed, (before the game has begun), there is the 'PLAY' button, the + and - bet adjuster buttons, settings cog and the 'i' paytable button. All of these are located on the toy crane cabinet.
Pressing the 'i' paytable button will allow the player to see the win values for each of the toys which will adjust according to bet. The settings cog will allow you to set game options.
How Do You Win?
Once a game has started via the 'PLAY' button the crane drops into view and starts moving back and forth inside the cabinet. The 'PLAY' button now becomes a 'STOP' button. The aim of the game is for the player to stop where they think the crane grabber will pick a high value toy.
Once the player presses 'STOP' the crane will stop on this axis and the crane will then move laterally across the cabinet. The 'STOP' button will become a 'Grab' button and the player then presses this to drop the crane into the toy bed.
The crane will then bring the toy back towards the prize chute. There are several scenarios that can happen:
- The toy can directly drop off the grabber as it moves towards the chute.
- The toy can wobble in the jaws of the grabber and fall just before the chute.
- The grabber can slowly lose its grip as it makes its way towards the chute and the toy bounces off the rim and doesn't go down the chute.
- The grabber can slowly lose its grip as it makes its way towards the chute and the toy bounces around the rim and goes down the chute.
- Grabber picks up toy and it directly goes down the chute.
- Toy is picked up and another toy clings to it creating a double toy scenario. This toy then falls off into the bed as the crane moves and only one of the toys goes into the chute.
- Toy is picked up and another toy clings to it creating a double toy scenario. Both of these toys then fall off into the bed as the crane moves towards the chute.
- Toy is picked up and another toy clings to it creating a double toy scenario. Both of these toys then successfully drop down into the chute.
- Toy is picked up and has a lucky star which is a 'Free Go', but it directly drops off the grabber as it moves towards the chute.
- Toy is picked up and has a lucky star which is a 'Free Go', but it wobbles in the jaws of the grabber and falls just before the chute.
- Toy is picked up and has a lucky star which is a 'Free Go', but the grabber slowly loses its grip as it makes its way to the chute and the toy bounces around the rim and doesn't go down the chute.
- Toy is picked up and has a lucky star which is a 'Free Go' and it successfully drops down the chute.
- Malfunction: The machine sparks and the alarm goes off, the grabber picks up a toy which directly drops off the grabber as it moves towards the chute.
- Malfunction: The machine sparks and the alarm goes off, the grabber goes crazy, picks up toys and they don't go down the chute.
- Malfunction: The machine sparks and the alarm goes off, the grabber goes crazy, picks up several toys one after another, dropping them directly down the chute.
Jackpot Toy - The Progressive Jackpot toy is represented by a unicorn. If this toy goes down the chute, then the current value of the Progressive Jackpot is paid to the player.
Free Go (Star) - If this star is attached to a toy during the pick up and that toy is dropped down the chute, then the player is given a free go on the crane toy grabber. The extra go doesn't necessarily guarantee a win.
Mystery Toy - If this toy is dropped down the chute the player can win between x2 and x500 times their bet.
Toy - Any toy dropped down the chute by the crane will award the corresponding value as seen in the paytable. The value of the toy will also be shown on the animated back board.
Any wins will be displayed to the player and paid into the total win field. In the event of a loss, (no toy dropped into chute), a 'Bad Luck No Win This Time' pop-up is displayed briefly, centrally on the back board.
Once the appropriate message has been displayed, the 'default' buttons return to allow the user to play again. Pressing the 'PLAY' button will start a new game.
|Toys||Win values (multipliers of the bet)|
|Monkey||Mystery (x2 - x500)|
All values are expressed in multipliers. The amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency via the bet.
In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc...), any winnings will be correctly credited to your account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
If the game is started but no panels have been selected, the player will be presented with the final outcome of the card with all panels completed.
The sequence and values of events leading to the display of the total award may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
The progressive jackpot is available in "real play" only.
Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
All players contribute 1.6% of each bet placed to the progressive on every game.
The seed (or starting value for the Jackpot) is: $1000 (which contributes 0.4% to the RTP).
All players are eligible to win the progressive jackpot on every game.
It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during a draw, the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive jackpot parameters (including jackpot values and incremental percentages) are fully restored with identical parameters, after re-start.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
This game has a theoretical Return to Player (RTP) including Progressive Jackpot of 85.00% .
The maximum payout in this game is 1100 x bet (excludes Progressive Jackpot).
System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues, and in certain instances you will not be able to play.
Game replay is not available for this game. The reason game replay is not available has to do with the way the game works: that is, when the player selects the play button, the Random Number Generator for the game will randomly determine the game outcome. Thereafter, the game will generate and display a random visual to the player that is solely for entertainment purposes. Since the display is not integral to the game outcome, it is not recorded in the player's transaction history. BCLC is able to validate the game outcome, in the case of a dispute.
© Copyright 2017 CORE Gaming Limited. – All rights reserved
Unauthorised copying of any images, icons, layout, or content by any means is not permitted.