Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Introducing the Game
An exciting game in which the wins come from connecting icons and colours with a win multiplier for colour reactions – Winning icons disappear and are replaced by new icons; potentially creating new wins.
Mr Multiplier consists of a draw area of 18 icons, a large display panel for information and winnings and game control buttons. The icons are divided into a 4/3/4/3/4 configuration.
Each icon consists of 2 parts; the outer colour (3 available) and the inner symbol (9 available).
There are 40 fixed predefined lines that connect the icons from left to right. The lines serve a two-fold purpose:
- 3 or more identical and consecutive symbols from left to right on a win line qualifies for a payout as defined in the paytable. All symbol wins are counted first.
- When all symbol wins have been registered, there will be a check for corresponding background colours along the win line paths. When 5 matching colours appear left to right on a win line path; a "reaction" is created. This means that all of the icons associated with the "reaction" will disappear (coloured backgrounds and inner symbols) and a payout is awarded as defined in the paytable.. New icons will drop in to the vacant spaces with new symbol/colour combinations.
After a reaction occurs and the 5 icons have been replaced, the Win line multiplier will increases by 1. This means that any win after the icons have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2 (Reaction and Jackpot wins not included). Previous wins not disturbed by the reaction will also be paid x2! If (in the same game) another reaction occurs, the 5 icons involved in the reaction will be replaced and the win line multiplier will increase again by 1. All subsequent wins will then pay x3 and so on...
When there are no more reactions and all wins have been registered, the game will end. Any winnings will be paid immediately into your account .If you win, your account will be credited immediately.
If you lose, you will lose the amount bet for the respective game.
Select Demo or Real Play
The game offers both a "Real Play" and "Demo Play" options.
Demo play – Play for Free
Select this version to play with virtual funds – try the game without spending real money.
Real play – Play for real money
Select this version to play with real money. If you have not registered already – you will need to create an account. To register, follow the on screen instructions.
How to Play
Set the bet
Select your bet per line by clicking the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons on the bet/line display. The arrow buttons increase or decrease the bet value per line with each click respectively. The bet/line value is clearly displayed by the bet/line button display.
The game has 40 fixed win lines.
Note that the amount entered in the bet/line display will always be multiplied by 40, giving the bet for the game. The bet for the game is clearly displayed in the bet display.
Win line map
Start the draw
Click the Play button start the draw and the game.
The icons will rotate and come to rest producing 18 random symbol and colour combinations.
About the Auto Play Button
There is an Auto Play button which is used to start each game without having to click the Play button each time. It is possible to select between 1 and 25 plays with the up and down arrow buttons on the Auto Play window. When the player has selected the number of plays to commence; select the Auto Play button (above the up and down selector buttons) to begin the selected auto plays. When the auto play is on, the 'Play' button will be labelled as 'Stop'. The player can cancel any remaining auto plays by clicking the 'Stop' button. The auto plays will stop automatically if anything occurs that requires player intervention.
How Do I Win?
If you have 3 or more matching and consecutive symbols (left to right only on a win line) you will receive a payout as defined in the paytable. See: Paytable for full details. It is possible to have multiple icon wins in a single game, each adding to the total winnings for the game.
A breakdown of any icon wins will be displayed in the winnings display, which is situated on the right hand side of the play area. The total winnings is displayed at the bottom of the winnings display.
If no reaction is present any symbol wins will be paid in accordance with the paytable and the game ends.
Reactions and the win line multiplier
If 5 matching coloured icon backgrounds appear consecutive and left to right on a win line, it is termed a "reaction". When this happens all of the Icons (including the background colours) involved with the reaction will disappear. New Icons (symbols and colours) repopulate the vacant spaces with new icon/colour combinations. Each reaction will pay x2 the bet per line used for the respective game which is added to any line wins already in the winnings display. After a reaction (or a number of reactions) has occurred and all of the blocks have been replaced, the Win line multiplier will increases by 1.
This means that any icon wins in the draw area after the blocks have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reaction will also pay x2.If more reaction/s occur after the icons have been replaced from a reaction, the icons involved in the reaction/s will be replaced and the Win line multiplier will increase again by 1. All subsequent wins will then pay x3 and so on...
When there are no more reactions and all wins have been registered, the game will end.
Any winnings will be paid immediately into your account. To play again, follow the steps from the start of the: How to play section.
Rules for reactions and win line multipliers:
- A reaction is created by 5 matching coloured icon backgrounds appearing consecutively and left to right on a win line.
- If a reaction and a symbol win occupy the same win line then the win line will be paid first before the reaction
- Each reaction is paid x2 the bet per line used for the respective game and this amount is added to the line winnings to give the total winnings.
- If more than 1 reaction is present at the same time, all icons involved in all reactions will disappear at the same time and each reaction will be paid x2 the bet per line used for the respective game.
- If more than 1 reaction is present at the same time, the win line multiplier will only advance by 1 - irrespective of the number of reactions
- It is possible for the same icon/background to be simultaneously involved in more than one reaction. X2 the bet per line will be paid for each reaction
- Win line multipliers do not multiply any Jackpot wins.
- Payouts for reactions are "one off" in nature and are not subject to win line multiplier payouts.
The Triple Progressive Jackpot
The Jackpot icon has two functions:
The progressive Jackpot icon is connected to 3 progressive jackpots. Which progressive jackpot is won depends upon the number of icons that appear anywhere in the draw area at the same time (known as a scatter). 3, 4 or 5 Jackpot icons appearing anywhere at the same time in the draw area are required to win.
- 3 Icons = Mini Progressive
- 4 Icons = Midi Progressive
- 5 Icons = Maxi Progressive
Progressive Jackpots are available in real play only. Matching coloured block background multipliers do not multiply any Jackpot wins.
Important Notes About Jackpots:
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=$20, Midi=$800, Maxi=$24000
- You may only win 1 of each jackpot per play; any further wins of that jackpot will generate a reaction but not a prize.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their bet as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the player's bet is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet then the following contributions will be taken from the bet and added to the jackpot Mini=$0.01, Midi=$0.01, Maxi=$0.01
- The jackpot contributions shown above are the same for all total bet amounts (above the qualifying bet), and the chance of winning any of the jackpots is the same for all bet amounts above the qualifying bet.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total bet of $0.80.
Payouts for consecutive icons left to right only on a win line (except scatter*). Payouts are in multiples of the bet/line.
|Icons Image||Description||3 Pays||4 Pays||5 Pays|
|*Jackpot Scatter Icon
Icons appearing anywhere in a draw result pays a jackpot
|Matching Colour Reaction (All 3 colours pay the same)||N/A||N/A||2|
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
The game has a maximum return to player of 95.09% at $0.80 bet. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $0.80, the game has a return to player of 90.40%.
The maximum number of sets of reactions that can occur in a single game is 100.
In the event of a non-responsive or problem during a draw then the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive jackpot parameters (including jackpot values and incremental percentages) are fully restored with identical parameters, after re-start.
Incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.