Introducing the game
An exciting game in which the wins come from clusters of matching symbols either horizontally and/or vertically - winning icons disappear and are replaced by new icons, potentially creating new wins.
The player bets on the outcome of a five by five icon grid, which is populated by random icons that descend from above, giving the result.
Five or more matching icons connected either horizontally and/or vertically are required to win. The payouts increase depending on the number of matching and connecting icons involved in a win. Winnings are also dependant on the specific icon involved in the win - there are 6 icons that ascend in payout value.
All winning icons disappear, allowing all icons above the win to descend into the vacant spaces, potentially creating more wins from a single play.
If you win, your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
If you lose (by having insufficient matching icons in the result of a game) you will lose your bet amount.
Select Demo or Real Play
The game offers both a "REAL PLAY" and "DEMO PLAY" options.
Demo play - Play for Free
Select this version to play with virtual funds - try the game without spending real money.
Real play - Play for real money
Select this version to play with real money.
If you have not registered already - you will need to create an account. To register, follow the on screen instructions.
Set the bet value
To set the bet, click the plus and minus buttons on the 'BET' window; each click increases and decreases the bet respectively. This transfers funds from your account (demo or real money) into the bet. The default bet is set to the value defined by the operator.
Auto play option
There is an 'AUTO PLAY' button, which is used to start each game without having to click the 'PLAY' button each time. It is possible to select between 1 and 25 plays with the plus and minus selection buttons on the 'AUTO PLAY' window. When the player has selected the number of plays to commence, select the 'AUTO PLAY' button (next to the plus and minus selection buttons) to begin the selected auto plays. When the auto play is on, the 'PLAY' button will be labelled as 'STOP'. The player can cancel any remaining auto plays by clicking the 'STOP' button. The auto plays will stop automatically if anything occurs that requires player intervention.
Start the draw
When you are happy with your bets select the 'PLAY' button - the draw will start. The five by five icon grid will be populated by random proportions of the 6 icons available. The icons descend vertically from the top of the grid.
Win definition and multiple win mechanics
Five or more matching and consecutive symbols connected either horizontally and/or vertically are required to win. Note: there are no payouts for diagonally connected icons.
Payouts increase depending on the number of matching icons involved in the win. Winnings are also dependant on the specific icon involved in the win - there are 6 icons that ascend in payout value (see: pays).
After the draw has stopped, any winning icon combinations will be highlighted by an animation and the win value is registered in the winnings display. When the win animations stop, all of the icons involved in any win will disappear at the same time.
All icons above the vacant spaces wins will descend into the vacant spaces.
All icons above any gaps (created by disappearing wins) will descend into the vacant spaces. This means that more wins can potentially be created from the same play.
If any new wins are created from the descending icons, the same process will happen again. The winning icon combinations are highlighted and then the icons involved in any win combination will disappear; the icons above will descend into the vacant spaces again - and so on...
When there are no more wins after all icons have been replaced - any applicable winnings will be credited immediately to your account.
- 5 or more matching icons (horizontally and/or vertically connected) are required to win.
- Any wins appear in winnings display - All winning icons disappear to create vacant spaces.
- All icons above the win area descend to fill the vacant spaces.
- Any new wins are credited and the icons are replaced as just described.
- When there are no more wins - any applicable winnings will be credited immediately to your account.
The Big Win Cabin Icon
During the course of play a Cabin may appear in the result of a draw. This symbol denotes that a significantly large win is about to occur. Click upon the icon to trigger the win sequence that is variable in size but will be at least 5 times the bet and contain 2 or more sequences of matching symbols.
The Triple Progressive Jackpot
There are 3 different progressive jackpots available in the game. They are triggered from different numbers of Jackpot icons in a single win:
Maxi: (1st Jackpot) - won by 7+ Jackpot icons in a single win
Midi: (2nd Jackpot) - won by 6 Jackpot icons in a single win
Mini: (3rd Jackpot) - won by 5 Jackpot icons in a single win
Important Notes About Jackpots
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=$1,000, Midi=$10,000, Maxi=$100,000
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; The first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their bet as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contributions will be based on a qualifying bet and added to the jackpot: Mini=$0.03, Midi=$0.03, Maxi=$0.01.
- The jackpot contributions shown above are the same for all total bet amounts (above the qualifying bet), and the chance of winning any of the jackpots is the same for all bet amounts above the qualifying bet.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, nor is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- You may only win 1 of each jackpot per play; any further wins of that jackpot will generate a reaction but not a prize.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total bet of $1.00. If you have a stake less than $1.00 any wins of any of the jackpots will generate a reaction but not a prize.
The winnings display
Any individual wins will be displayed in the bottom of the winnings display and will move upwards to accommodate the potential of further wins. The total win value of the game is situated under the Jackpot area. You can hover over the top of bottom of the winnings display to scroll the winnings up and down when more than 3 individual wins are present.
Click the 'PAYS' button to view the payouts for the game.
Payouts will be displayed in the full game area 2 icons at a time.
To navigate use the arrows next to the icons. Click the 'CLOSE' button to resume play.
Payouts are in multiples of the bet set for the respective game
|1st Icon Jackpot Icon||2nd Icon||3rd Icon||4th Icon||5th Icon||6th Icon|
|5 pays X||Mini Jackpot||X1||X0.5||X0.4||X0.3||X0.1|
|6 pays X||Midi Jackpot||X2||X1||X0.5||X0.4||X0.2|
|7 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X5||X3||X1||X0.5||X0.4|
|8 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X10||X5||X2||X1||X0.5|
|9 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X50||X6||X4||X2||X0.75|
|10 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X100||X10||X8||X3||X1|
|11 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X200||X75||X16||X5||X2|
|12 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X500||X100||X50||X10||X3|
|13 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X2,000||X1,000||X100||X25||X5|
|14 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X5,000||X2,000||X200||X50||X10|
|15 pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X10,000||X5,000||X500||X75||X20|
|16 +pays X||Maxi Jackpot||X100,000||X6,000||X600||X100||X50|
The game has a maximum return to player of 94.615% at $1.00 bet. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $1.00, the game has a return to player of 83.417%.
The maximum number of sets of reactions that can occur in a single game is 100.
The Big Win Cabin Icon functions only to denote that a reasonable size win is about to occur and has no impact on the return to player. This icon is not displayed in the results history.
In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during a draw, the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive jackpot parameters (including jackpot values and incremental percentages) are fully restored with identical parameters, after re-start.
Incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.