A "Wild" is a symbol that can be substituted for any other symbol (except a Scatter, or Progressive) to make the best win possible. Bingo Slot will do this automatically for you. Additionally, the Wild Symbol has a random multiplier value attached (X2, X5, or X10), which is revealed to you as the game progresses.
A "Scatter" gives you multiple free spins (variable in number) of the reels if 3, or more, Scatter symbols appear anywhere when the reels have stopped.
This will trigger the Free Play feature. When this happens you are awarded a multiple of your current bet, no matter what happens during the forthcoming free play period.
When free play is activated you will be shown the 15 Bingo Slot reel position boxes with question marks inside each of them. Behind each question mark is either a message saying "one spin", "five spins", "two spins", etc, or the instruction "Begin Free Spins".
As you click on each box in turn the numbers that appear are added together to give the total number of free spins you will eventually have. When the instruction "Start Free Spins" is revealed this process ends and the free spins begin automatically.
- Free plays are free spins that start automatically and consecutively until they are exhausted.
- Before the free plays start the talkback area will display the all the free spins remaining on the left of the display. The right side will display the total win amount generated from the free spins.
- If you get 3 or more scatter icons in a single spin during the free plays, you will receive the line bet bonus as described above and the extra free plays will be added to the existing total and played out immediately after the first set of free plays. Extra free plays are possible more than once in a feature.
- The bet and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free play period.
- Total free spins available to the player cannot exceed 997 at any given time. If a player wins free spins that would exceed this amount, they will receive enough spins to reach 997 and any excess free spins are forfeited.
- There is no maximum on cumulative amount of free spins that can be won per feature.
- Free Spin wins that contain a wild card pay X2 the standard paytable win; the same rule applies in "normal" play.
Note that Scatters are associated with "Super Wilds". A Super Wild is a Wild that displays a number. The Wild remains in play for that number of further spins. Note that Super Wilds only appear when the free spin feature is being played and will disappear after the last "sticky" spin or the last "free" spin (whichever occurs first).
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. The progressive Jackpot symbol is connected to three progressive jackpots. Which progressive jackpot is won depends upon the number of consecutive symbols (paying left to right on any ACTIVE win line only – no wild card substitution). Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the talk-back panel.
- Mini=3 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
- Midi=4 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
- Maxi=5 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
- The jackpot can only be won when the jackpot symbols line up consecutively from left to right on an ACTIVE win line.
Important points to note about Jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the "real play" version of Bingo Slots only.
- A minimum bet amount of $0.25 per line is required to qualify for inclusion in a Jackpot game.
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective Jackpots) are: Mini=$100, Midi=$1,000, Maxi=$5,000.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contributions will be based on the bet/line and added to the jackpot: Mini=2.0%, Midi=1.5%, Maxi=1%
- Winning a Progressive Jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the Jackpot. The Jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- The Wild card Icon will not substitute for a Progressive icon.
Players may win multiple different Progressive Jackpots (of Mini, Midi, and Maxi) on different win lines in one spin. However, regardless of on how many winning lines the Jackpot icons may appear, only one of each type of Progressive Jackpot wins can be paid.
For example if a player receives 5 Jackpot icons on one paid win line and 5 jackpot icons on any other paid win line, only one Jackpot prize (the Maxi Jackpot) will be paid by BCLC.
Multiple DIFFERENT Progressive Jackpots can be won on one spin however, provided that the win occurs on separate win lines.
For example a player may win with 5 Jackpot icons (Maxi jackpot) on Line 1, and the player could also win for 3 Jackpot icons (Mini Jackpot) on line 3, provided the player had activated both win lines. To be clear, the player would ONLY be paid the Maxi Jackpot (highest pay) for the line 1 win, and not any other win (Mini or Midi) on line 1.