Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow will no longer provide browser support for IE 11. After which we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
One of the oldest and most popular card games is now ready as our new table game, Baccarat!
Game type: Table Game
To play the game, place a wager on the banker's hand, on the player's hand, on a tie, or on any combination of hands. The result is a tie when both hands have equal point values. If the game ends in a tie, wagers placed on the banker and the player are returned.
The player and the banker are each dealt a two-card hand. Hands are evaluated based on the point values below:
- Ace = 1 point
- Face cards and tens = 0 points
- All other cards carry the point value stated on the card.
If the cards in a hand total more than 10 points, simply subtract 10; the remainder is the baccarat point value of the hand. For example: 8+8=16 is worth 6 points in baccarat.
A third card may or may not be dealt to either the player or the banker, depending on the following rules:
- If either the player or the banker has a total of 8 or 9, they both stand. This rule overrides all other rules.
- If the player's total is 5 or less, then the player draws; otherwise, the player stands (see the Player table below).
- If the player stands, the banker must draw on a hand of 5 or less. If the player hits, see the Banker table below to determine whether the banker draws or stands.
How to Play
How to Play Baccarat [156KB]