Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Game type: Tables
- The game utilises a standard deck of 52 cards which is re-shuffled between each hand.
- The Player must place a bet in the ANTE bet area on the table.
- The 5+1 BONUS bet is optional. This bet can only be placed after making an ANTE bet and before the cards are dealt.
- Five cards are then dealt face up to the Player. The House is dealt five cards (one face up and four face down).
- The player then has the choice whether to make the PLAY bet or FOLD.
- If the Player chooses to FOLD, the game round will end and the ANTE bet will be forfeited.
- The PLAY bet is equal to x2 the ANTE bet.
- If the player makes the PLAY bet, then the House’s cards are revealed and the hands are compared.
- The House must have at least Ace-King high card hand to qualify.
- This is defined as an Ace-High card hand, with a King as the next highest card.
- Any lower-ranked hand will not allow the House to qualify.
- The 5+1 BONUS is an optional bet which has alternative payouts to the standard game.
- Pays are evaluated at the end of the game round.
- The 5+1 Bonus Bet will be assessed regardless of whether the House’s hand qualifies
- This bet takes into account the Player’s five cards and the House’s up card only.
- If the Player chooses to FOLD during the game round, the 5+1 Bonus bet will not be affected.
- The best 5-card hand that can be made from the six cards will be compared against the paytable.
How to Play
How to Play Casino Stud [300KB]