Multi-Table Tournament Types

Bounty Hunter Tournaments

Bounty Hunter tournaments are similar to Terminator tournaments but the bounties get progressively bigger. There is no prize pool and all tournament buy-ins go toward the bounty pool.

When you eliminate another player, you receive 75% of their bounty. The remaining 25% is added to your bounty. So the more players you knock out, the more your bounty is worth.

You can view a player's current bounty in the BOUNTY INFO tab located in the tournament lobby.

Bounty Hunter tournaments can be identified by the skull symbol in the tournament list and with "Bounty Hunter" in the tournament name.

Bounty Tournament

This is a variant of multi-table tournaments where certain pre-registered players have a bounty associated with them. If you eliminate one of these players from the tournament, you receive their bounty!

Players with a bounty on them are identified in the BOUNTY INFO tab located in the tournament lobby.

You can identify a bounty tournament by the star symbol in the tournament list and the word "Bounty" in the tournament name.

Cash Out Tournaments

Some tournaments allow you to cashout your chips before the end of the tournament. These tournaments are called cashout tournaments and at the game table, you click CASHOUT to cashout your chips (certain conditions must be fulfilled for you to be able to do it).

Chip n Chair Tournaments

Feeling lucky? Try one of our Chip n Chair tournaments. Each player starts with just one (1) chip! If that wasn't difficult enough, every player is all-in on every hand.

Chip n Chair tournaments can be identified with a "Chip N Chair" in the tournament name.

Deep & Steep Tournaments

These multi-table tournaments have extra deep stacks and turbo blinds. Starting stacks are larger and the blinds go up every five (5) minutes.

Deep & Steep tournaments can be identified with a "Deep & Steep" in the tournament name.

Double Chance Tournaments

Double chance tournaments allow players to have a free re-buy into the event. Some Double Chance tournaments may offer more than one re-buy, please see the specific tournament information to confirm how many Chances will be offered.

Head Hunter Tournaments

A Head Hunter tournament is similar to a bounty tournament but all players have a bounty on their head. 50% of the entry fee goes to the prize pool and 50% of the fee goes to the bounty pool.

The object is to win the tournament and to also eliminate players along the way to collect their bounties.

When you eliminate a player, you immediately receive 75% of their bounty. The remaining 25% of their bounty is added to your own head. So watch out! The more players you eliminate, the more tempting a target you become.

You can view a player's current bounty in the BOUNTY INFO tab located in the tournament lobby.

Head Hunter tournaments can be identified by the skull symbol in the tournament list and "Head Hunter" in the tournament name.

Lotto Frenzy Tournaments

In these fast paced tournaments, each player starts with just 100 chips! In addition, the blinds go up every one (1) minute so you'd better get your chips in fast.

Lotto Frenzies can be found with a "Lotty Frenzy" in the tournament name.

Super Turbo Tournaments

These fast tournaments have turbo blinds and starting stacks of just 500 chips! The blinds go up every five (5) minutes so make sure you keep an eye on the clock.

Super Turbo tournaments are identified with an "SuperTurbo" or "SuperT" in the tournament name.

Survivor Tournaments

It pays to win first in our Survivor tournaments. The winner gets 25% of the prize pool and all remaining payouts are equal. So get yourself in to the money and then the race begins to first place!

Survivor tournaments can be identified with "Survivor" in the tournament name.

Satellite Tournaments

Satellite tournaments award entry in to larger buy-in tournaments. Our satellites are a great way to play in the bigger games without having to pay the larger buy-in.

Satellites tournaments run often and can be in any of the various formats listed above.

For more information on current satellites, please see our Tournament Schedule.

Terminator Tournaments

The terminator is the ultimate head hunter tournament. There is no prize pool!

All of the tournament buy-ins go toward the bounty pool. The only way to win is to eliminate other players.

When you eliminate another player, you immediately win their entire bounty.

You can view a player's current bounty in the BOUNTY INFO tab located in the tournament lobby.

Terminator tournaments can be identified by the skull symbol in the tournament list and "Terminator" in the name.