Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
If you find yourself gambling too much, or if it no longer feels like a game, Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority' Voluntary Self-Exclusion (VSE) program can be an important first step in helping you to regain control over your gambling. By enrolling in the program, you voluntarily exclude yourself from gambling on PlayNow.com.
What is it?
When gambling on PlayNow.com no longer feels like fun, the Voluntary Self-Exclusion program can be an important first step in helping you make better gambling decisions.
Here’s how it works
Enrolling for Voluntary Self-Exclusion through PlayNow will exclude you from accessing your PlayNow account for a period of time. You can choose:
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
While self-excluded from PlayNow, you won’t be able to log in to your account to play games or be eligible to win prizes for the duration of your self-exclusion.
When does self-exclusion start?
As soon as you complete the sign up process, your self-exclusion begins right away for the period of time you’ve selected and can’t be changed.
What happens once I sign up?
- You won't be able to log into your account or play PlayNow.com games for the length of your self-exclusion period.
- If you have a cash balance and bank account on file, any unredeemed funds will be withdrawn to that account.
- If you have a cash balance of more than $5 and no bank account on file, then we advise that you add one by initiating a withdrawal. If you choose to continue without a bank account, you’ll receive a cheque.
- If you have a cash balance of less than $5 and no bank account on file, the funds will be forfeited if you choose to continue without adding a bank account by initiating a withdrawal.
- Any promotional funds that have been credited to your account can no longer be redeemed.
- You will be removed from PlayNow direct marketing lists.
What if I change my mind after I've enrolled?
You can extend your self-exclusionary period, but you can’t terminate it any earlier than the originally chosen expiry date.
Unsure if Voluntary Self-Exclusion is for you?
If you have questions about the PlayNow.com Voluntary Self-Exclusion or want more information about what happens while self-excluded, call Customer Support at 1-877-706-6789 (choose option '3') or use PlayNow’s Live Chat function to speak with a GameSense Advisor. They can help you sign up, answer any questions you may have about the process, as well as provide referrals to free professional counselling services and other helpful community resources.
How to sign up
Below you will find instructions on how to sign-up for the VSE program:
Go to "My Account"
Click on "Self-Exclusion"
Choose the length of your self-exclusion.
Confirm your cash balance and account information.
Review all of the information you provided and click on "confirm" to verify the agreement and complete the process.