Payouts and paytable
A minimum of six consecutive icons (either vertically or horizontally) is required to win a cash prize.
The Chain Reactors 100 Payouts (or paytable) window can be seen at the left-hand side of the game window. Payouts, per icon, ascend in value depending on how many consecutive icons there are. Payouts, per icon, are displayed continuously in a cycle. Click the Pause button to stop the payout display cycle. Click the Pause button again to scroll through each of the icons.
Above the Payouts window is the Jackpots window. It displays the details for the progressive jackpots (in real play only).
What is a progressive?
A progressive is a jackpot that accumulates value, or progresses, as the game continues. A jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount of money that increases by a percentage of incoming bet amounts.
The jackpot icon is linked to three progressives; Mini, Midi and Maxi. An amount for each is displayed above the Payouts window. Which jackpot is won depends upon the number of jackpot icons appearing in the win line. If you have insufficient jackpot icons in a cluster to win the jackpot, the cluster simply reacts (disappears).
When the jackpot is won the prize fund is reset to its minimum amount and the process starts again.
Important points to note about jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the real play version of Chain Reactors 100 only.
- A minimum bet amount of $1 is required to qualify for inclusion in a jackpot game.
- The minimum seed amount for the progressive jackpot depends upon the minimum bet amount that is set by the BCLC.
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini = $100, Midi = $500, Max = $5,000.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contributions will be based on the bet and added to the jackpot: Mini = 1.0%, Midi = 1.0%, Maxi = 1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, nor is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
Return to Player
The game has a return to player of 95.57%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $1.00, the game has a return to player of 89.29%.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.