Payouts and paytable
A minimum of five consecutive symbols (either vertically or horizontally) is required to win a cash prize.
The Hockey Reactors Payouts (or paytable) window can be seen at the left-hand side of the game window. Payouts, per symbol, ascend in value depending on how many consecutive symbols there are. Payouts, per symbol, are displayed continuously in a cycle. Click the Pause button to stop the payout display cycle. Click the Pause button again to scroll through each of the symbols.
Above the Payouts window is the Jackpots window. It displays the details for the progressive jackpots (in Real play only).
This symbol appearing in a cluster signifies a Jackpot win may be possible, if enough such symbols are present together (see above for rules on clusters). The Jackpot symbol is linked to three Jackpots:
The prize amount for each Jackpot (Maxi, Midi and Mini) is displayed above the Payouts window. Which Jackpot is won depends upon the number of Jackpot symbols appearing in the win line within a cluster.
Important points to note about Jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the Real play version of Hockey Reactors only.
- The minimum seed amount for the Jackpot depends upon the minimum stake amount that is set by the site operator.
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective Jackpots) are: Mini= 1000, Midi= 10,000, Max= 100,000.
- Winning a Jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=3.0%, Midi=3.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Contributions to the Jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the Jackpot. The Jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- Each Jackpot prize (Mini, Midi and Maxi) pays out once only per play. Any further 'wins' of that Jackpot will generate a reaction but not a prize.
Return to Player
The game has a return to player of 94.63%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $1.00, the game has a return to player of 83.63%.
System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.