Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Place your bet, wait for the symbols to drop and watch out for that winning combination! But wait a minute, it doesn't end there. Symbols keep dropping until you stop winning and don't forget that jackpot prizes could be coming your way!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient winning symbols.
Starting the game
When you have selected a stake it is time to play. To start Hockey Reactors click the BET button. Symbols will then start dropping.
Auto play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Bet button to start each game. Each play starts automatically until the number of spins set expiries or you decide to stop auto play.
To activate auto play, click the Auto Play button and select the number of plays. Auto plays will commence and the number of auto plays counts down and plays out. Click the same Auto Play button to stop auto play. Auto play is not available in jurisdictions where it is not permitted.
How do you win?
When the symbol drop is complete, several things may happen.
To win you must match five, or more, consecutive symbols connected either horizontally or vertically. Five, or more, consecutive symbols connected either horizontally or vertically is known as a cluster. It is possible to get more than one cluster in a single game and payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. Also, the symbols have different payout values.
When the symbol drop stops, any wins will react (that is, disappear). After a short period all symbols associated with a win will disappear, allowing symbols above to fall into the vacant spaces, potentially creating more wins from a single play.
If more wins occur as a result of newly descended symbols, the above sequence is repeated. This process continues until your winning streak ends.
Any winnings are displayed on the right-hand side of the game window, above the BET button. Win amounts will be added automatically to your balance.
Winning Cluster Examples
(Vertically and/or horizontally connected icons)
Examples of what are not clusters
Symbols are connected diagonally.
Payouts and paytable
A minimum of five consecutive symbols (either vertically or horizontally) is required to win a cash prize.
The Hockey Reactors Payouts (or paytable) window can be seen at the left-hand side of the game window. Payouts, per symbol, ascend in value depending on how many consecutive symbols there are. Payouts, per symbol, are displayed continuously in a cycle. Click the Pause button to stop the payout display cycle. Click the Pause button again to scroll through each of the symbols.
Above the Payouts window is the Jackpots window. It displays the details for the progressive jackpots (in Real play only).
This symbol appearing in a cluster signifies a Jackpot win may be possible, if enough such symbols are present together (see above for rules on clusters). The Jackpot symbol is linked to three Jackpots:
The prize amount for each Jackpot (Maxi, Midi and Mini) is displayed above the Payouts window. Which Jackpot is won depends upon the number of Jackpot symbols appearing in the win line within a cluster.
Important points to note about Jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the Real play version of Hockey Reactors only.
- The minimum seed amount for the Jackpot depends upon the minimum stake amount that is set by the site operator.
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective Jackpots) are: Mini= 1000, Midi= 10,000, Max= 100,000.
- Winning a Jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=3.0%, Midi=3.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Contributions to the Jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the Jackpot. The Jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- Each Jackpot prize (Mini, Midi and Maxi) pays out once only per play. Any further 'wins' of that Jackpot will generate a reaction but not a prize.
Return to Player
The game has a return to player of 94.63%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $1.00, the game has a return to player of 83.63%.
System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.