Click the Paytable button to view the win multiples for the game. Payouts are shown in multiples of the winning line bet. A minimum of three consecutive icons on an active win line is required to win. The icons shown are how they will appear on the reels in the game. Paytable pays all ways:
Win lines pay all ways
|Plum||7||5 - 1000
4 - 100
3 - 50
|Lemon||6||5 - 500
4 - 75
3 - 25
|Grapefruit||5||5 - 100
4 - 50
3 - 10
|Orange||4||5 - 50
4 - 25
3 - 5
|Ace||3||5 - 25
4 - 15
3 - 4
|King||2||5 - 20
4 - 10
3 - 3
|Queen||1||5 - 15
4 - 5
3 - 2
|Jack||0||5 - 10
4 - 2
3 - 1
|Wild Card (Blender)||8||Substitutes for any Icon (including Feature)|
|Feature Icon (RedApple) 3 or more triggers special feature. Explained in the Special Feature section of this document.||9||Triggers feature game|
Return to Player
This game has a Return to Player of 94.81%.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Setting Your Bet Amount
To set the bet, click the bet button. This transfers funds from your account (demo or real money) into the bet. If you go over your intended bet, continuing to click the bet button will eventually return the bet amount to the minimum again.
IMPORTANT: See also the "About the Bet Max button" section
Select the Number of Win-lines to Play
Traditionally, the win line is the centre line running across the reels. Icons must appear on the win line as indicated on the paytable in order to win. This game allows the possibility of choosing up to 9 win lines per game. You select how many win-lines to play with the Lines button. Each line you choose will have one unit of the bet you have selected (in step 1) attached to it, as each line can win separately in any single game. If you ignore the Lines button, then the default setting for the game will be used, which is all 9 lines.
Each click of the Lines button moves the line selection from 1 through to 9 respectively. Each click of the lines button adds one line to the selection. If you continue to click the lines button after 9, the cycle starts again at 1 line. The win line(s) and reel positions illuminate with each press of the button. Animations highlight each reel position and a "pathway" is shown making line selection clear and easy.
What are Winning Lines?
The following is a chart of the 9 win-line paths available for selection. When a win line is selected it is accompanied by an animation which clarifies its position, as described previously.
Bet Max Button
If you click the Bet Max button; any bet/lines previously set will be overridden.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When the bet max button is selected, the bet and lines will be set automatically as follows;
- Bet Max = Maximum bet allowed/maximum number of lines playable AND playing all lines available.
Or put more simply:
- Bet Max = Maximum bet (example: $900) divided by the maximum number of lines available (9), multiplied by the maximum number of lines available per-game (9).
- $900 divided by 9 lines = $100 per line X 9 lines = $900 total bet per-spin.
To Spin the Reels/Start the Game
All of the information inputted so far is displayed just under the reels. Now click the Spin button to spin the reels to start the game. When the reels stop, any wins will be registered automatically and added to your account(if you collect the win).
The highest single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching icons pays out the value for five icons and does not pay for four icons or three icons.
An icon can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
Special Features and Functionality
Fruit Smoothie has 2 special features which, when activated, allow you a chance to win huge multiples of the line bet that triggered the feature.By playing a "mini game", all you have to do is make simple selections.
To activate the special features
For special features to activate, a minimum of three feature icons must appear consecutively on an activated win-line.
The wild card icon will count as a feature icon, if a feature icon is already present.
Any win multiples achieved in the feature are multiplied by the line bet that was used to trigger the feature - this total will be considered the winnings for the feature.
The number of feature icons determines how much can be won in the feature:
- 3 Icons = win up to X250
- 4 Icons = win up to X1250
- 5 Icons = win up to X2500
Note: It is possible to achieve a X0 result in the feature (lose).
The feature takes place where the reels normally are.
Feature wins are added to any other win line payouts received.
How to Play the "Super Smoothie" Feature
In Super Smoothie you have to decide which smoothie the man from "mal dente" is going to like.
- Select one glass from those available by clicking on it.
- The man from mal dente will drink the smoothie.
- If he likes it, you get to keep choosing a smoothie from increasing numbers of glasses (one more each round).
- If you choose correctly you can play a maximum of four rounds of smoothie choosing. Each round yields a higher win multiple if you choose correctly.
- If he doesn't like the smoothie, the feature ends and you win nothing for that round. Winnings from correct choices in previous rounds will be unaffected.
- At the end of the feature, the final win multiple number attained (if any), will be multiplied by the bet amount for the line that triggered the feature. Winnings will be credited immediately to your account.
How to Play "Shake a Tree" Feature
In Shake a Tree you have to choose a tree in the hope of discovering golden apples in it.
- Click on a tree you believe will contain the most golden apples. All of the trees will contain red apples, but they will not win you any money.
- The little man in blue will shake your chosen tree in search of golden apples.
- All apples in the tree will fall to the ground as the tree is shaken.
- If the tree contains only red apples, the feature ends and you win nothing.
- If the tree contains golden apples then you win depending upon how many golden apples you have found. The amount illuminated at the bottom of the screen (if any) will be multiplied by the bet for the line that triggered the feature. Any winnings will be credited immediately to your account.
The Auto Button
If you press the Auto button, you have a choice of 5, 10 or 25 spins which will automatically start each game without pressing the spin button. Each game will start automatically until something occurs that requires player intervention (like a special feature). In Auto mode the Spin button becomes the Stop button, which is selected to resume manual play again.
There are seven buttons on the cabinet of the slot, they are as follows:
|Bet||Increases the bet in increments|
|Lines||Increases the number of lines to be played per-game. (default=MAX)|
|Bet Max||Instantly selects Maximum lines and bet|
|Spin||Starts the game – spins the reels|
|Auto||Automatically starts each game – the Spin button then becomes the stop button; which is pressed to disengage Auto spin|
|Gamble||A gamble option offered on all wins – double or quadruple a win until you lose or the maximum win is reached|
|Paytable||Allows viewing of potential wins – viewed in multiples of bet.|