Adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance.
- BEST mode - Highest quality graphics, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Balance graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Minimal graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Toggle the display of the Intro Sequence at the startup of the game.
- ON - Display the Intro Sequence each time you start Hexbreaker 2.
- OFF - Don't display the Intro Sequence each time you start Hexbreaker 2.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. For this game type, the long-term theoretically expected payback can potentially be from 92.98% to 96.45%. For the specific version of this game actually operating on PlayNow, the long-term theoretically expected payback is 94.92%. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2014 IGT. All rights reserved.