FreeFall Symbols and Stacked Wilds features in one game
How To Bet
MONOPOLY Dream Life features a chance to trigger a bonus on every spin.
Displays the current bet per line shown in currency. Press the left arrow (-) to decrease the bet per line. Press the right arrow (+) to increase the bet per line.
20 lines are always enabled.
Click to spin the reels and submit your bet.
Auto Spin Feature
Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a selected number of spins at the current number of lines and line bet. Select the desired number of lines and line bet, press AUTO SPIN and choose how many spins to play. Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until the STOP button is pressed, a bonus is triggered, or the balance is insufficient to spin again. Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
Freefall Symbols Feature
On any winning symbol combination:
- All winning symbol combinations are evaluated and award values are added to the win meter.
- All symbols in winning combinations disappear.
- Empty spaces are filled as symbols cascade from above, in sequence.
- The reels are evaluated again for winning symbol combinations and values are added to the win meter.
- The FreeFall Symbols feature repeats until no winning symbol combinations appear.
Dream Life Bonus
Trigger the Dream Life Bonus by getting three Bonus symbols on a payline.
- Earn a number of free spins by collecting four property cards.
- Some cards award more free spins than others, and pairs of the same colour award more than two singles of that colour.
- The onscreen paytable shows how many free spins each single card and each pair of cards is worth.
- Select one of the face-down cards from the table to reveal its colour.
- Decide whether to keep the card or discard it. Choose carefully as a maximum of two can be discarded.
- There are exactly two cards of each colour available among the face-down cards.
- Continue selecting face-down cards until four have been kept.
- The number of free spins awarded is the total of the free spins awarded for each pair and each single property card kept.
- Free spins cannot be retriggered.
- The reels used in the resulting free spins bonus have bigger stacks of wild symbols than in the base game, giving richer payouts.
The bet in the bonus is equal to the bet on the reel spin that triggered the bonus.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Only highest winner paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line.
All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
Bonus symbol appears on reels 1, 2, and 3 in the base game.
Reels used in free spins bonus are different from the reels used in the base game. There are no bonus symbols in the free spins bonus.
Coinciding wins on different paylines are added. Scatter wins are independent from payline wins and are also added to the total amount paid.
Wins are shown in currency.
Regardless of the bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the free spins bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the bonus, the bonus ends immediately irrespective of any remaining free spins.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. For this game type, the long-term theoretically expected payback can potentially be from 94.44% to 96.01%. For the specific version of this game actually operating on PlayNow, the long-term theoretically expected payback is 94.44%. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and the playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2014 IGT. All rights reserved.