Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
How to Win
Bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match 3 or more icons on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching icons you have.
Winnings are credited to your account immediately. If you lose, by having insufficient matching icons on a win line, you will lose your bet amount.
How to Play
- To set the bet you can increase or decrease your bet amount. Click either the plus (+) or minus (-) area on the Bet button respectively. This determines the amount of funds to debit from your account (demo or real money) as the bet.
- You have the opportunity of choosing up to 20 win lines per game. You can select how many win-lines to play with by either pressing the Lines button or the line indicator buttons (colour coded 1-20, situated on each side of the reels). Win lines will always pay from left to right only. The icon on the far left of the win line will act as a point of reference for finding at least two further matching icons as you move along the line towards the right. Each Win line has one unit of the bet associated with it, each line can win separately in any single game. If you ignore selecting either the Lines button or the line indicator buttons, then the default setting for the game will be used, which is all 20 lines.
Each click of the Lines button moves the line selection from 1 through to 20 respectively. Each click of the Lines button adds one line to the selection. If you continue to click the Lines button after 20, the cycle starts again at 1 line. The win line(s) and reel positions illuminate with each press of the button. Animations highlight each reel position and a "pathway" is shown, making line selection clear and easy.
To make things even clearer, each line has its own progressively colour coded button/indicator, starting with 1 (red) through to 20 (violet/purple).
- Click the Spin button to spin the reels to start the game. When the reels stop, any wins will be registered automatically and added to your account (if you collect the win).
- Only the highest single payment is made per winning line. For example, five matching icons pays out the value for five icons and does not pay for four icons or three icons.
- An icon can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
|Bet||Increases the bet in increments|
|Lines||Increases the number of lines to be played per-game (default=MAX)|
|Bet Max||Instantly selects Maximum lines and bet|
|Spin||Starts the game – spins the reels|
|Auto||Automatically starts each game – The Spin button then becomes the stop button; which is pressed to disengage Auto spin|
|Gamble||A gamble option offered on all wins - double or quadruple a win until you lose or the maximum win is reached|
|Pay Table||Allows viewing of potential wins – viewed in multiples of bet.|
Customizing the Lines Selection
It is possible to add or remove specific lines not only by pressing the lines button but also by selecting individual line indicators (labeled 1-20 and colour coded), which perform as buttons and can be used to add or remove win-lines from the selection. The individual line indicator buttons can click on (illuminated), or click off (not illuminated):
To remove a selected line, click on the respective line number.
To add a line, click on the respective line number.
If you have customized the win lines selected (by individually adding/removing win lines), and then click the lines button, all lines of a lesser number than the highest line number selected will be switched on plus the next win line up in sequence (as detailed in the beginning of step 2).
For example, if all win lines up to 10 were switched on, and then 4, 5 and 6 were turned off, and then the 'lines' button was pressed, lines 1 - 11 would ALL be turned on.
The following is a chart of the 20 win-line paths available for selection. When a win line is selected it is accompanied by an animation which clarifies its position, as described previously.
The 20 win line Paths
NOTE: Win lines pay left to right ONLY (except scatter Icon).
Win Line Indicators
All line wins will be displayed in a coloured box by the respective line indicator.
About the Bet Max button
The Bet Max button is a feature which enables bigger spending customers to place large bets quickly. If you click the Bet Max button, any bet/lines previously set will be overridden.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
When the bet max button is selected, the bet and lines will be set automatically as follows:
Bet Max = Maximum bet allowed/maximum number of lines playable AND playing all lines available.
Or put more simply;
Bet Max = Maximum bet (example: $1,000) divided by the maximum number of lines available (20), multiplied by the maximum number of lines available per-game (20).
$1,000 divided by 20 lines = $50 per line X 20 lines = $1,000 total bet per-spin.
Click the Pay Table button to view the win multiples and icon list for the game. Payouts are shown in multiples of the winning line bet. A minimum of three consecutive icons from left to right on an active win line is required to win (the only exception is the scatter icon, which is explained in its own section).
|Icon||Description||Icon Number||Payout Icons|
|WILD CARD – Sheriff: Substitutes for any Icon (except scatter and Jackpot Icon). Has random multiplier attached*||12||* Random multiplier attached X2, X5 or X10 (see: Wild Card Bonuses)|
|SCATTER ICON – King: Win Free-Spins with enhanced reel set. (see: Scatter to Free Play section)||11||X2 Plus
|FEATURE ICON – Archery: (see: Special feature section) win cash by playing a mini game||10||Play Feature Game|
|Progressive Jackpot – Maid Marian – Win one of 3 Jackpots||9||Mini Jackpot||Midi Jackpot||Maxi Jackpot|
|Animated Icon 3 – Chest||7||20||50||100|
|Animated Icon 2 – Little John||5||12||20||30|
|Animated Icon 1 – Robin||3||6||12||18|
The Auto Button
The Auto button is used to play more than one spin without selecting the spin button each time (referred to as Auto spin or Auto play). If the Auto button is selected, a pop up appears just above the button, offering various Auto options: 25 spins, 10 spins, 5 spins and Cancel. Select the appropriate button on the pop-up window that best suits your gaming requirements. Once a specific number of auto-spins is selected, the auto-spins will begin immediately. When the Auto-spin is engaged, the following rules apply:
–Upon selecting the cancel button, the pop-up Auto-spin number selector closes down.
–During Auto play, the Spin button changes to a Stop button; pressing this cancels any remaining Auto play spins.
–If Auto play is not stopped manually it will continue playing until the number of max spins is reached or a game element involving user interaction (feature or free spins) is initiated.
–Any user interaction or winnings cancels all remaining Auto play functionality.
There is a special "no lose" feature game which, when activated, allows you a chance to win between 2X – 10,000X the bet value of the line that triggered the feature.
All you have to do is play a mini-game by making simple selections.
To activate the special features
For special features to activate, a minimum of three consecutive feature icons must appear from left to right on an activated win-line. Note that the wild card will substitute for a feature icon.
The player will win the value of the bet per line that triggered the feature prior to the feature starting. Any wild multipliers will be applied to the base bet per line before the feature begins. The Wild multiplier will NOT be applied to the total amount of the feature win.
Example: Bet per line = $1. Feature is triggered with Wild Multiplier (X5).
Player will win $5 ($1 x 5) prior to the Feature game PLUS any winnings from the feature. Any further winnings from the feature are not multiplied by the Wild Card.
The feature takes place in the space where the reels normally are.
The bet value of the line that was used to trigger the feature will be saved. Any winnings in the feature will be multiplied by the triggering line-bet amount, giving the total win for the feature.
Feature wins are added to any other win line payouts received.
How to play "Archery Competition"
In the feature, you are Robin Hood demonstrating your archery skills. The object of the feature is to score as many Bulls-eyes as possible. If you shoot correctly, you can shoot a maximum of 5 arrows at the target.
When the screen loads, you will see Robin with 3 targets in front of him. Move the mouse pointer over the target you want Robin to shoot at; the target will be highlighted when the mouse-pointer is over it. Left-click to finalize the selection.
Now Robin will shoot an arrow at the selected target – one of two things will happen:
- You will hit the target or a special object (bird or sheriff) – you will receive a fixed odds multiple for the hit that will appear on the screen briefly. Shoot again in the same manner as described until you miss or the feature ends (after 5 rounds)
- You will miss the target and the arrow sticks in the ground (not possible in the first round) – when this happens the feature will end and you will win nothing for that round. Winnings from hits in previous rounds will be unaffected.
At the end of the feature, the win multiples for any hits will be added together.
At the end of the special feature game, you will be offered the option to gamble on your total winnings for the cash-play/spin that triggered the feature (this amount comprises any line wins for the spin that triggered the feature, plus the total win amount for the feature).
At the end of the special feature game, all winnings will be immediately credited to your account.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
ALL results (winning or losing) will remain as they were prior to your exit from the feature. Results are recorded in your Account Transactions (My Account > Transactions on the main PlayNow.com website) and can be accessed at any time.
The Gamble Feature
With any win (except any Progressive Jackpot), you will be offered the opportunity to gamble it. With the gamble feature you can either double or quadruple a win if you correctly guess the colour or suit of the next card to be revealed respectively.
In the Feature, you now have 3 options:
- Select/click one of the 4 suit buttons (which pay X4). A single card will be drawn. If you are correct, the current win will be multiplied by X4. If you are incorrect, you lose the win.
- Select/click one of the 2 suit colour buttons, Red (Diamonds/Hearts) or Black (Spades/Clubs), which pay X2. If you are correct, the current win will be multiplied by X2. If you are incorrect, you lose the win.
- You may click the collect button at any time to collect the win.
You may gamble your win until you either lose or reach the maximum win, which is $10,000. You may collect the win at any time. The talkback area informs the player of the maximum win.
You are not permitted to gamble a win if the successful result would exceed $10,000.
When is the Gamble option offered?
The Gamble option will be offered on the total amount of winnings achieved in a single cash spin/play. This means that if you get Line wins, free-spins and a Special Feature game in a single spin, each will be played out in turn, and then the gamble option will be offered on the total amount won in the cash spin/play.
After any win (except any Progressive Jackpot), the Gamble button will blink; either select the option to gamble and money credited into your account will be used to play the Gamble Feature, or continue to resume normal play and click 'spin'.
Note: If you lose on the Gamble Feature, you will win nothing.
Scatters to Free Play
If 3 or more scatter icons appear ANYWHERE in the result of a game, the free play feature is triggered. The number of lines selected for play does not affect the way the scatters are triggered; the scatter icons can appear in any of the 15 visible reel positions. Scatter wins aer added to payline wins. The Wild Card does not count as a scatter Icon.
What happens if I get 3 or more Scatter Icons in a single game?
If you get 3 or more scatters in the result of a single game, the scatter icons will illuminate with an animation. Now you move on to the Scatter Bonus Round to finalize the details of the free spin feature.
Playing the Scatter bonus Round
You will now see that the 15 reel position boxes will have question marks upon them.
Click on boxes one at a time until you reveal the "Begin Free Spins" box (which automatically stops the scatter bonus round).
Inside the boxes are:
–A number of Free-spin quantities
Free spin quantities will be added together to give a grand total of spins for the feature. For example: 2 spins + 1 spin + 3 spins = 6 free spins for the feature.
–One Start free spins
When the "begin free spins" box is revealed, the choosing period ends automatically; the details of your free-spins will be displayed on screen in an animation which plays over the boxes. The free spins will then begin automatically.
- 3 scatter icons = max 27 spins
- 4 scatter icons = max 40 spins
- 5 scatter icons = max 65 spins
- Max spins on initial selection screen only and do not consider further re-spins won during feature.
The free-spin reel set is different to the reel set used in normal play. The reel set contains enhancements that are unique to the free-spins.
- There will be no Special Feature Icons (that lead to the mini-games) in the free-spins reel set.
- There will be no Wild Card Bonus, but there will be Super Wild Cards, which are unique to the free-spin reel set. The Super Wild Cards will replace the wild cards in normal reel set.
- Sticky Wild Card appears only on Reels 2, 3, 4, 5 during Free Spins.
- No Progressive jackpots can be won during Free Spins.
- Scatter icons are only available on Reels 1, 2, 3, 5 during Free Spins.
Super Wild Card:
Appear only in the free-spin reel set. The Super Wild Cards will replace the wild cards in normal reel set. Super Wild Cards behave like normal wild cards in that they will substitute for any icon to make the best win possible (except the Jackpot and Scatter Icons).
The Super Wild will also display a number. This Wild remains in play for that number of further spins. Note that Super Wilds only appear when the free spin feature is being played and will disappear after the last sticky spin or the last free spin (whichever occurs first).
After the spin in which the icon appeared, the icon will stick in position and the reels will move underneath the icon during the following spin (if the number on the icon is more than 1). The number on the icon will decrease by one with each consecutive spin until the functionality is exhausted. The icon will disappear after the last "sticky" spin; normal free-spins resume until exhausted.
General Rules About Free-Spins
- Free plays are free spins that start automatically and play out consecutively until they are exhausted.
- The talkback area will display all free spins remaining on the left of the display. The right side will display the total win amount generated from the free spins.
- The bet and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free play period.
- If you get 3 or more scatter icons in a single spin during the free plays, the existing free-spins will be paused, then the feature bonus round will be played again and the extra spins achieved will be added to the previous total. The free-spins will then begin again from the moment they were paused with the additional spins added to the total. Extra free plays are possible more than once in a feature.
- Free spins uses a different reel set to normal play.
- Total free spins available to the player cannot exceed 997 at any given time. If a player wins free spins that would exceed this amount, they will receive enough spins to reach 997 and any excess free spins are forfeited.
- There is no maximum on cumulative amount of free spins that can be won per feature.
- Free spins do not count in the countdown of auto spins; when free spins start, auto spins are cancelled.
- Free spins start spinning automatically and require no user interaction.
- Scatter and Free Spin wins are added to any other win line payouts received.
At the end of the free spins a congratulations screen appears covering the game reels which displays the amount won.
The Gamble Feature will be offered on the total amount won on the single cash play that triggered the free-spins (any other line/feature wins from the initiating spin will be added to the free-spin winnings total). If the win is collected, the winnings will be credited to your account; normal play then resumes.
The Wild Card Bonus
For a standard icon line win, you need at least 3 consecutive icons appearing from left to right on an activated win line (except the scatter icon). A wild card will substitute any standard icon except the Jackpot and Scatter, to make the best win possible. Note: The wild card will substitute for a feature Icon, but no win multiplier will be present as the feature icons trigger a mini game that wins in its own right.
In addition to this, the wild card has a random multiplier value attached (X2, X5 or X10) which is revealed during the wild card animation. This means that a win containing a X5 wild card would pay 5 times the standard pay table value for the win.
Example: 4 win icons + 1 wild card (revealing X5)
= The standard payout for 5 win icons (example X20)
Plus the X5 bonus
20 X 5 = X100 payout for the win
Example: Any 2 win icons and 2 wild icons consecutive (left to right) on a win line would create a payout for 4 of the "non wild" icons that created the win, plus a X2 wild win bonus.
Note: 2 or more wild cards being part of a win does not further increase the bonus payout.
The Progressive Jackpot
The progressive Jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the "seed" amount and begins to rise again. The progressive Jackpot icon is connected to 3 progressive jackpots. Which progressive jackpot is won depends upon, the number of consecutive icons (paying left to right on any ACTIVE win line only – no wild card substitution). Progressive Jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current Jackpot total is displayed above the talk–back panel.
- Mini=3 consecutive Icons (paying left to right only)
- Midi=4 consecutive Icons (paying left to right only)
- Maxi=5 consecutive Icons (paying left to right only)
- The jackpot can only be won when the jackpot icons line up consecutively from left to right on an ACTIVE win line.
Important notes about jackpots
The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=$5,000; Midi=$10,000; Maxi=$50,000.
Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contributions will be based on the bet/line and added to the jackpot: Mini=2.0%, Midi=1.5%, Maxi=1.0%
The Wild Card will not substitute for a Progressive icon.
Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, nor is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
No Progressive jackpots can be won during Free Spins.
Players may win multiple different Progressive Jackpots (of Mini, Midi, and Maxi) on different win lines in one spin. However, regardless of on how many winning lines the Jackpot icons may appear, only one of each type of Progressive Jackpot wins can be paid.
For example if a player receives 5 Jackpot icons on one paid win line and 5 jackpot icons on any other paid win line, only one Jackpot prize (the Maxi Jackpot) will be paid by BCLC.
Multiple DIFFERENT Progressive Jackpots can be won on one spin however, provided that the wins occur on separate win lines.
For example a player may win with 5 Jackpot icons (Maxi jackpot) on Line 1, and the player could also win for 3 Jackpot icons (Mini Jackpot) on line 3, provided the player had activated both win lines. To be clear, the player would ONLY be paid the Maxi Jackpot (highest pay) for the line 1 win, and not any other win (Mini or Midi) on line 1.
To qualify for the Progressive Jackpot you must have a minimum bet of $1.00 per line
Return to Player
The game has a return to player of 95.03%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $1.00 per line, the game has a return to player of 87.36%.
System malfunction voids all pays.