Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Set the bet
To set the bet, click the bet button. This transfers funds from your account (demo or real money) into the bet. If you go over your intended bet, continuing to click the bet button will eventually return the bet amount to the minimum again. IMPORTANT: See also the "About the Bet Max button" section.
Select the number of Win-lines to play
Traditionally, the win line is the centre line running across the reels. Symbols must appear on the win line as indicated on the paytable in order to win. This game allows the possibility of choosing up to 20 win lines per game. You select how many win-lines to play with the Lines button. Each line you choose will have one unit of the bet you have selected (in step 1) attached to it, as each line can win separately in any single game. If you ignore the Lines button, then the default setting for the game will be used, which is all 20 lines.
Each click of the Lines button moves the line selection from 1 through to 20 respectively. Each click of the lines button adds one line to the selection. If you continue to click the lines button after 20, the cycle starts again at 1 line. The win line(s) and reel positions illuminate with each press of the button. Animations highlight each reel position and a "pathway" is shown making line selection clear and easy.
To make things even clearer each line has its own progressively colour coded button/indicator, starting with 1 (red) through to 20 (violet/purple).
Customize the Lines Selection
It is possible to add or remove specific lines from those selected with the lines button. The line indicators (labelled 1-20 and colour coded) serve as buttons which can be used to add or remove win-lines from the selection. The individual line buttons are click on (illuminated), click off (not illuminated):
- To remove a selected line, click on the respective line number
- To add a line, click on the respective line number
NOTE: If you have customized the win lines selected (by individually adding/removing win lines), and then click the lines button; all lines of a lesser number than the highest line number selected will be switched on plus the next win line up in sequence (as detailed in the beginning of step 2).
The following is a chart of the 20 win-line paths available for selection. When a win line is selected it is accompanied by an animation which clarifies its position, as described previously.
NOTE: Win lines pay left to right ONLY (except scatter Icon).
About the Bet Max Button
If you click the Bet Max button, any bet/lines previously set will be overridden.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When the bet max button is selected, the bet and lines will be set automatically as follows:
- Bet Max = Maximum bet allowed/maximum number of lines playable AND playing all lines available.
Or put more simply:
- Bet Max = Maximum bet (example: $1000) divided by the maximum number of lines available (20), multiplied by the maximum number of lines available per-game (20).
- $1000 divided by 20 lines = $50 per line X 20 lines = $1000 total bet per-spin.
To spin the reels/start the game
All of the information inputted so far is displayed just under the reels. Now click the Spin button to spin the reels to start the game. When the reels stop, any wins will be registered automatically and added to your account (if you collect the win).
Only the highest single payment is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pay out the value for five symbols and not for four symbols or three symbols.
A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
Click the Paytable button to view the win multiples and icon list for the game. Payouts are shown in multiples of the winning line bet. A minimum of three consecutive icons from left to right on an active win line is required to win. The only exception is the scatter icon, which is explained in its own section.
Rules regarding payouts
- The game pays the Highest win only on any payline
- Coinciding wins on different lines are added together
- Scattered wins are added to pay line wins
|Any Elf (red or green)||8||16||32|
|Star Scatter||x2+15 Free Spins||x3+20 Free Spins||x10+25 Free Spins|
|Christmas Tree (wild card) substitutes for any Icon (except scatter). A wild card doubles (X2) the value of a win it is part of (free spins included).||X2 value of any win|
The Auto Spin Feature
If you press the Auto button, each game will automatically start without pressing the spin button. This will continue until you get something that requires player intervention like free spins. In Auto mode, the Spin button becomes the Stop button, which is selected to resume manual play again.
Scatters to Free Play
If 3 or more scatter icons (Star Icon) appear ANYWHERE in the result of a game, the free play feature is triggered. The number of lines selected for play does not affect the way the scatters are triggered; the scatter icons can appear in any of the 15 visible reel positions.
The Wild Card does not count as a Scatter Icon.
You need at least 3 scatters in a single result to trigger the Free Play feature. How many free plays you get depends on how many scatter icons trigger the feature:
- 3 scatters = 15 free plays - plus x2 the total bet that triggered the free plays*
- 4 scatters = 20 free plays - plus x3 the total bet that triggered the free plays*
- 5 scatters = 25 free plays - plus x10 the total bet that triggered the free plays*
- Player A - gets 4 scatter icons in a result while playing 20 lines at $0.50 per-line.
20 (lines) X $0.50 (per line) X 3 (bonus for 4 scatters) = $30 bonus plus 20 free plays
- Player B - gets 3 scatter icons in a result while playing 1 line at $1 per-line.
1 (line) X $1 (per line) X 2 (bonus for 3 scatters) = $2 bonus plus 15 free plays
NOTE: The bonus payment is paid before the free spins commence.
What happens if I get 3 or more Scatter Icons in a single game?
If you get 3, 4 or 5 scatters in the result of a single game, any other wins will be credited to your account, then the scatter icons will illuminate with a small animation. The talkback pane will inform you that you have won X (number depends on how many scatters in the result) free plays, then the free plays will begin automatically. You do not have to do anything.
- Free plays are free spins that start automatically and consecutively until they are exhausted.
- Before the free plays start the talkback area will display the all the free spins remaining on the left of the display. The right side will display the total win amount generated from the free spins.
- If you get 3 or more scatter icons in a single spin during the free plays, you will receive the line bet bonus as described above and the extra free plays will be added to the existing total and played out immediately after the first set of free plays. Extra free plays are possible more than once in a feature.
- The bet and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free play period.
- Total free spins available to the player cannot exceed 997 at any given time. If a player wins free spins that would exceed this amount, they will receive enough spins to reach 997 and any excess free spins are forfeited.
- There is no maximum on cumulative amount of free spins that can be won per feature.
- Free Spin wins that contain a wild card pay X2 the standard paytable win; the same rule applies in "normal" play.
Scatter and Free Spin wins are added to any other win line payouts received.
The Wild Card X2 Bonus
The wild card will substitute for any icon (except the scatter icon) to make the best win possible. In addition, the wild card doubles (X2) the paytable value of any win it is a part of. Including any normal paytable win and any Free spin win.
Note: 2 or more wild cards being part of a win do not increase the bonus payout.
Example: Any 2 win Icons and 2 wild cards consecutive (left to right) on a win line would create a payout for 4 of the "non wild" icons that created the win, plus a x2 wild bonus.
|Bet||Increases the bet in increments|
|Lines||Increases the number of lines to be played per-game. (default=MAX)|
|Bet Max||Instantly selects Maximum lines and bet|
|Spin||Starts the game – spins the reels|
|Auto||Automatically starts each game – The Spin button then becomes the stop button; which is pressed to disengage Auto spin|
|Gamble||A gamble option offered on all wins - double or quadruple a win until you lose or the maximum win is reached|
|Pay Table||Allows viewing of potential wins – viewed in multiples of bet.|
|Blank||Has no function at present|
Return to Player
TThis game has a Return to Player of 94.87%.
System malfunction voids all pays.