How to Play
To begin a game, a bet amount must be selected. The bet is compulsory and starts play. To select the bet amount, click on the green plus and minus keys at the bottom left of the screen until you reach the desired bet amount. Note: The amount of bet you set will be multiplied by the amount of hands in the game; in this case 10. The total bet window (to the right of the bet selectors) always shows the total amount bet.
The bet max button: If you select the bet max button, the maximum bet allowed in the game will be divided between the number of hands playable in the game. Example: Maximum bet (Example $1000) divided by the number of hands playable (10) = 10 hands staking $100 each hand – $1000 in total.
Click on the Deal button to confirm your bet and turn over the first 5 cards on the main hand of the ten hands you are playing. The main hand is larger than the others and is the hand that is used as the "control panel" for the others.
At this stage you should decide whether you wish to hold or discard each of the cards in the main hand. You have one opportunity to exchange weak cards in the main hand (and consequently in the other hands) for new cards, which are drawn at random. The cards will be regarded as "to be discarded and replaced" unless they are selected by clicking the hold button under the card.
If you hold a card, you will see that the exact card will be mirrored and held in all ten hands being played. This means that if you hold all five cards (because you have been dealt a flush for example), you will have ten identical hands in the result of that game.
If you do not hold a particular card in the main hand, different random cards will be drawn for each of the 10 hands in the same position as the card in the main hand.
Note: There is an Auto hold feature which automatically holds cards that will guarantee a win. Click on the card again to deselect it if you wish.
Once you have selected the cards you wish to hold/replace in the main/other hands, you are ready to proceed.
- Now click the Deal button for a second time. This will remove the cards you did not hold and provide you with substitute cards for all hands at random.
- The cards you have now are your final hands. Based on the strength of each of your hands, you will either qualify for a payout based on the paytable shown, or you will lose your bet for that particular hand. The winnings from all of your hands (if any) will be added together to make a Total win amount for the game. You now have the option to collect the winnings (which will be credited immediately to your account immediately), or gamble it double or nothing at the turn of a card.
- If any of your hands have qualified for a payout you are now able to bet that payout on the turn of a card. Click the gamble button to proceed or select the collect button to collect your winnings and return to start another game.
- To gamble a win: If you choose to play on, and try to 'double' your winnings, one card will be drawn 'face up' and four further cards 'face down', the object is to choose a face down card with a higher value than the card shown face up:
- Select one of the four cards face down by clicking on it (or the "High" button underneath it) and the dealer will deal the cards. If the card that you chose is higher, you will double your winnings. If the card drawn is lower, you will lose your winnings and your bet. Note: If the resulting card is of the same value as the face up card – the winning card will be determined by suit: spades (high/top), clubs, hearts, diamonds - lowest/bottom)
You are able to gamble a win up to a maximum of four times.
To play another game – return to step 1.
- The player bets against the house dealer
- The player must play the bet to start the game
- The players hand must have a qualifying set of cards to earn a payout
- Bet payout on the bet is displayed on screen
- The game uses one deck per hand (10 decks in total) which are reshuffled after each game.
Played with a 52-card deck for each hand
Winning or Losing the Game