Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow will no longer provide browser support for IE 11. After which we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
An exciting game in which the wins come from icons and colour reactions - icons involved in a reaction disappear and new icons fall in from above, potentially creating new wins.
Tumbling Treasures consists of a draw area of 15 icons, a large display panel for information and winnings and game control buttons. The icons are divided into a 3/3/3/3/3 configuration.
Each icon consists of 2 parts; the outer colour (4 available) and the inner symbol (9 available).
243 ways to win with every spin. 3, 4 or 5 identical and consecutive icons 'ANYWHERE' in the draw result qualifies for a win (left to right, starting from the left most reel only).
If five or more matching colours (regardless of the symbol) are connected horizontally and/or vertically, a reaction occurs. (Note: diagonally connected only do not count towards a reaction.) These symbols react (disappear) and the symbols above the gap move down to fill the gap. New symbols then drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts.
When there are no more reactions and all wins have been registered, the game will end. Any winnings will be paid immediately into your account. If you win, your account will be credited immediately.If you lose, you will lose the amount bet for the respective game.
Select Demo or Real Play
The game offers both a "Real Play" and "Demo Play" options.
Demo play - Play for Free
Select this version to play with virtual funds - try the game without spending real money.
Real play - Play for real money
Select this version to play with real money. If you have not registered already - you will need to create an account. To register, follow the on screen instructions.
How to play
Set the bet
Select your bet per line by clicking the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons on the bet display. The arrow buttons increase or decrease the bet value with each click respectively. The bet value is clearly displayed by the bet button display.
Start the draw
Click the Play button to start the draw and the game. The reels will spin and come to rest producing 15 random symbol and colour combinations.
About the Auto Play Button
There is an Auto Play button which is used to start each game without having to click the Play button each time. It is possible to select between 1 and 25 plays with the up and down arrow buttons on the Auto Play window. When the player has selected the number of plays to commence; select the Auto Play button (above the up and down selector buttons) to begin the selected auto plays. When the auto play is on, the 'Play' button will be labelled as 'Stop'. The player can cancel any remaining auto plays by clicking the 'Stop' button. The auto plays will stop automatically if anything occurs that requires player intervention.
How do I win?
If you have 3 or more matching and consecutive symbols (left to right, starting from the left most reel only) you will receive a payout as defined in the paytable. See: Paytable for full details. It is possible to have multiple icon wins in a single game, each adding to the total winnings for the game.
A breakdown of any icon wins will be displayed in the winnings display, which is situated on the right hand side of the play area. You can hover the mouse over the top or bottom of the winnings display to scroll the winnings display. The total winnings is displayed at the bottom of the winnings display.
If no reaction is present any symbol wins will be paid in accordance with the paytable and the game ends.
Reactions and the Multiplier
If five or more matching colours (regardless of the symbol) are connected horizontally and/or vertically, a reaction occurs. (Note: diagonally connected only do not count towards a reaction). These symbols react (disappear) and the symbols above the gap move down to fill the gap. New symbols then drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts.
After a reaction (or a number of reactions) has occurred and all of the blocks have been replaced, the Multiplier will increases by 1. This means that any icon wins in the draw area after the blocks have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reaction will also pay x2.
If more reaction/s occur after the icons have been replaced from a reaction, the icons involved in the reaction/s will be replaced and the Multiplier will increase again by 1. All subsequent symbol wins will then pay x3 and so on...
When there are no more reactions and all wins have been registered, the game will end.
Any winnings will be paid immediately into your account. To play again, follow the steps from the start of the: How to play section.
Rules for reactions and the Multiplier:
- A reaction is created by 5 or more matching colours (regardless of the symbol) connected horizontally and/or vertically (Note: diagonally connected matching colours do not count towards a reaction).
- If a reaction and a symbol win occupy the same win line then the symbol win will be paid first before the reaction
- If more than 1 reaction is present at the same time, the Multiplier will only advance by 1 - irrespective of the number of reactions
- The multiplier does not multiply any Jackpot wins.
The Progressive Jackpots
The progressive Jackpot icon is connected to 2 progressive jackpots. Which progressive jackpot is won depends upon the number of icons that appear anywhere in the draw area at the same time (known as a scatter).
4 or 5 Jackpot icons appearing anywhere at the same time in the draw area are required to win.
- 4 Icons = Mini Progressive
- 5 Icons = Maxi Progressive
Progressive Jackpots are available in real play only. Matching coloured block background multipliers do not multiply any Jackpot wins.
Important Notes About Jackpots
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=$200, Maxi=$5000
- You may only win 1 of each jackpot per play; any further wins of that jackpot will generate a reaction but not a prize.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their bet as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the player's bet is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet then the following contributions will be taken from the bet and added to the jackpot Mini=$0.02, Maxi=$0.01
- The jackpot contributions shown above are the same for all total bet amounts (above the qualifying bet), and the chance of winning any of the jackpots is the same for all bet amounts above the qualifying bet.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total bet of $0.60.
Payouts for consecutive icons, one icon per reel (left to right, starting from the left most reel only) (except scatter*). Payouts are in multiples of the bet.
|Icon Image||Description||3 Pays||4 Pays||5 Pays|
|*Jackpot Scatter Icon
Icons appearing anywhere in a draw result pays a jackpot
The game has a maximum return to player of 95.66% at $0.60 bet. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $0.60, the game has a return to player of 89.92%.
The maximum number of sets of reactions that can occur in a single game is 100.
In the event of a non-responsive or problem during a draw then the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive jackpot parameters (including jackpot values and incremental percentages) are fully restored with identical parameters, after re-start.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.