Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Game type: Slots
Free spin: Yes
In Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Bill and Ted are about to fail history class in a most egregious way. If they do, Ted is getting shipped off to military school and their soon-to-be-famous band, Wyld Stallyns, will break up! It’s up to you to travel through time, bring famous historical figures to San Dimas High, and make sure Bill and Ted ace their final report – and save the future while they’re at it!
When Bill and Ted both appear on the reels, they may randomly team up to form their legendary band, Wyld Stallyns, transforming all Bill and Ted symbols into Wyld symbols for bodacious win potential. Trigger the Lock and Respin Bonus to hop in the iconic phone booth and travel through time collecting historical characters. The more characters collected, the better the history report – and the bigger the reward! No way? Yes way!
Lock and Respin Bonus
- 15 independent reels in a 3x5 configuration
- Player is awarded 3 respins for a chance to have at least one additional symbol appear.
- Bonus starts with the three triggering Bonus symbols locked in position on the reels.
- Symbols may appear as either a prize symbol or a Character symbol.
- Prize symbols award a prize value.
- 2, 4, 6, or 8 Character symbols appearing awards a jackpot – the more Characters collected, the bigger the jackpot.
- Top jackpot prize awarded by filling all 15 reel positions.
A random Character symbol is marked as the Jackpot Upgrade symbol.
- Revealing this symbol upgrades all the jackpot prizes, at which point a new Character symbol that has yet to appear on the reels is randomly selected as the new Jackpot Upgrade symbol.
- Bonus ends when either the top jackpot is awarded or 3 respins occur without a new symbol appearing in an unoccupied reel position.