What are Winning Lines?
The following is a chart of the 20 win-line paths available for selection. When a win line is selected it is accompanied by an animation which clarifies its position, as described previously.
Note: Win lines pay left to right ONLY (except scatter Icon).
Win Line Indicators
All line wins will be displayed in a coloured box by the respective line indicator.
- Only the highest single payment is made per winning line. For example, five matching icons pays out the value for five icons and does not pay for four icons or three icons.
- An icon can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
- Any Scatter wins are added to the overall payout on the spin, regardless of a Bonus Feature or Jackpot win.
Customizing Your Line Selection
It is possible to add or remove specific lines not only by pressing the lines button but also by selecting individual line indicators (labelled 1-20 and colour coded), which perform as buttons and can be used to add or remove win-lines from the selection. The individual line indicator buttons can click on (illuminated), or click off (not illuminated):
- To remove a selected line, click on the respective line number
- To add a line, click on the respective line number.
If you have customized the win lines selected (by individually adding/removing win lines), and then click the lines button; all lines of a lesser number than the highest line number selected will be switched on plus the next win line up in sequence (as detailed in the beginning of step 2).
For example, if all win lines up to 10 were switched on, and then 4, 5 and 6 were turned off, and then the 'lines' button was pressed, lines 1 - 11 would ALL be turned on.