Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
How to Play
The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
The Win Meter displays the total amount won for any single spin.
The Cash Meter displays the current amount available for wager.
Select this button to view the in game help and pay screen.
Selecting the Exit button will close the help / pay screens and return to the game.
Toggles on or off game sound.
- Selecting the Auto Play button opens a sub menu. Select one of the options for the number of games to be played automatically.
- Scroll through the options to select the number of Spins. Selecting one of the options to be played will start automatic play.
- To close the Auto Play sub menu without making a selection, select the Auto Play icon.
- During Auto Play the Spin button becomes a STOP AUTOPLAY button. Selecting this button will stop Auto Play once the current spin is complete.
- During Auto play the Help / Pays, Mute and Auto Play start are unavailable, they are replaced with a counter that displays the number of Auto Play Spins Remaining.
This meter displays the number of lines being played. All lines are always in play.
This meter displays the amount wagered per line played.
Selecting the + button raises the wager per line.
Selecting the - button lowers the wager per line.
This meter displays the total amount wagered per spin.
To raise or lower this amount select the + or - in the Per Line meter.
Selecting this button will initiate a game at the currently set parameters.
This button can also be selected to immediately stop all animations and posting of awards after a game is played. If the button is pressed it will also immediately begin another game (spin).
ALL PAYS EXCEPT SCATTER PAYS ARE ADJACENT ON AN ACTIVE PAYLINE. ALL PAYS EXCEPT SCATTER PAYS ARE LEFT TO RIGHT ON AN ACTIVE PAYLINE STARTING WITH THE LEFTMOST REEL. SCATTER PAYS ARE PAID FOR SYMBOLS APPEARING IN ANY POSITION ON THE REELS. ONLY HIGHEST WIN PAID PER LINE PLAYED. SCATTER PAYS ARE PAID IN ADDITION TO LINE PAYS. PAYTABLE IS DYNAMIC AND REFLECTS ACTUAL PAYOUTS BASED ON CURRENT WAGER. ALL PAYS IN CURRENCY. WINS ON DIFFERENT LINES ARE ADDED TOGETHER AND SCATTERED WINS (IF AVAILABLE) ARE ADDED TO PAY LINE WINS. MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS. THIS GAME REQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL BONUS BET WAGER TO PLAY. THE BONUS BET WAGER IS EQUAL TO 10 X THE BET PER LINE. THE TOTAL STAKE WAGERED IS EQUAL TO (40 LINES X THE BET PER LINE) + THE BONUS BET WAGER. THE TOTAL STAKE WAGERED BUYS ALL BONUS FEATURES AND ALL PAYS ON 40 PAYLINES. ONE OR MORE WILD IN A WINNING COMBINATION ON AN ACTIVE PAYLINE IS WILD AND SUBSTITUTES FOR ALL SYMBOLS EXCEPT BONUS.
Free Game Bonus Feature
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
STACKED WILDS ARE WILD AND SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL SYMBOLS.THERE ARE STACKS OF STACKED WILDS ON REELS 2,3,4 AND 5 ONLY. ANY FULL STACK OF STACKED WILD THAT APPEARS ON THE REEL DURING FREE GAMES IS LOCKED AND STAYS IN THE REEL UNTIL THE FREE GAME BONUS FEATURE IS OVER.
All parts of the Stacked Wild are wild and substitute for all symbols.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
|AA||Eye of Horus|
|FCWC||Free Games Wild|
|AA||Same as base game|
|BB||Same as base game|
|CC||Same as base game|
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 93.99%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company, in accordance with required regulations.