Clicking the OPTIONS button reveals a menu of controls that enable you to customise various aspects of the game to suit your preferences:
Allows you to control the speed of game play.
In NORMAL mode all game animations are played.
In TURBO mode the pace of play is quickened by eliminating certain animations. This does not affect the method of play or the rules of the game.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
- NORMAL - Offers the Insurance bet whenever the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace.
- ONLY ON PLAYER BLACKJACK - Offers the Insurance bet whenever the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace and you have a blackjack.
- NEVER - Insurance bet is never offered.
Enable/Disable the safety net that warns you if you attempt to hit on a soft 20 or on a hard 17 and above.
Enable/Disable voiceover audio.
Rules & Additional Information
Dealer must draw on 16.
Dealer must stand on all 17's. This includes soft values where an Ace is worth 11.
Player may draw a maximum of eight cards for any hand. An eight-card Player hand automatically wins, regardless of the Dealer's subsequent hand outcome.
Cards are dealt from six decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each game.
Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. For this game, the long-term theoretically expected payback is 99.60%. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2014 IGT. All rights reserved.