Internet Explorer support ending
As of January 1st, 2020, PlayNow.com no longer provides browser support for IE 11. If you choose to use IE 11 we cannot guarantee you will be able to login or use the site. We advise you switch to the latest version of either Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
Game Day Just Got Better.
Whether you are new to sports betting or a current player, we’re giving you a $20 freebet to bet on your favourite games and sporting events!
PlayNow Sports makes sports betting easy! Follow the below steps to get started and place your first bet on sports.
- Login to your PlayNow account by clicking the 'LOG IN' button in the top right corner of the page. Once logged in, navigate to the PlayNow Sports homepage at playnow.com/sports/
- Next you need to find what you would like to bet on. You can do this by selecting a sport and/or league from the top navigation bar which will bring you to the specific page you have selected.
- Once on your selected sport page, you will find all available events displayed according to start time. Scroll through the events, find the game you want to bet on and click on your selection.
- After making your pick(s), click the Betslip icon at the bottom of the screen and enter in your Wager Amount for the bet(s) you want to place.
- Once in the Betslip screen, review your picks, enter the amount you would like to wager, view your potential return and select ‘Place Bet’ and then ‘Confirm Your Bet’.
For more detailed steps on how to place your first sports bet, visit the How to Play page at www.playnow.com/sports/help/
PlayNow Sports offers a range of betting options depending on the sport, league or tournament you want to bet on. Here are some common markets and what they typically mean:
- Money Line: pick the winner of the game, match or race.
- Point Spread: pick the winner of the game after applying the number of handicap (or spread) assigned to your selection to the final score.
- Total Over/Under: pick if the outcome of the total number of goals/points will be over or under the listed number.
- Props: pick the outcome of an individual performance of a player, team or other result within the game e.g. will the quarterback throw over two touchdowns.
PlayNow Sports offers a variety of ways to bet on sports including single-event bets, parlay bets, Power Picks, full cover and Same-Game Parlays. For more information on all bet types offered, visit www.playnow.com/sports/help/ .
Here are the most common bet types:
- Single-event Bets : a bet placed on a single outcome (without any combination of one or more other selections in a parlay). PlayNow Sports now offers single-event betting on all markets in the Sportsbook (excluding Same Game Parlay).
- Parlay Bets: a bet that combines the outcomes (and odds) of two or more individual predictions and is also dependent on all of those predictions being correct in order to have a winning bet. Parlaying picks is a great way to increase the amount of potential return of your sports bet.
- Same-Game Parlay: a bet for which you can customize the combination of multiple individual predictions from within the same event. Same Game Parlay bets are currently available on most NFL, NBA, EPL Soccer, Rugby League, and Rugby Union events.
Betting on sports is a fun way to be part of the action without breaking a sweat; if you need to call a timeout, we've got you covered. PlayNow has tools that can help you stay in control. Visit www.playnow.com/gamesense/manage-your-play-online.html for more info on our play management tools.
Questions about gambling? Head to the sideline and speak with a GameSense Advisor via Live Chat on PlayNow.com or by phone 1-877-706-6789.