- Both New England and Atlanta are 5-0 in their last 5 games
- Eleven of the last 12 winners of the Super Bowl wore white. New England to wear white this year.
- The league's #1 ranked scoring offense and the #1 ranked scoring defence have met in the Super Bowl 5 times.
- Atlanta has scored 28 or more points in 9 of their last 10 games.
- New England has not allowed more than 23 points in 9 of their last 10 games.
- In the history of the this game, favourites have gone 33-15 straight up and 26-18-2 against the spread.
- To date, The coin toss has an even 50% split with both Heads and Tails showing 25 times
PARTY INFO - JOIN US!
What: Super Bowl Party hosted by PlayNow.com
Where: The Pint Public House
- Lots of great NFL and PlayNow prizes to be won!
- Anyone 19+ who attends will receive a $10 Freebet to place a bet on the game.
Time: Kickoff at 3:30p.m. Come early to get your seat!