Time Management Tools
📅 Take a break
Short-Term Account Lockout
Voluntary Short Term Lockout allows you to temporarily restrict your access to PlayNow.com for anywhere from 24 hours to 14 days – you will be unable to access all games as well as all account management features.
Example: If you choose to lock yourself out for 2 days at 3:00 pm on a Tuesday, you will not be able to access PlayNow.com again until 3:00 pm on Thursday.
- You will not be allowed to log in to your PlayNow.com account until the date you select.
- The lockout is effective immediately and cannot be reversed.
- In addition to games, you will be unable to access account management tools including funds withdrawal.
During a short term lockout, your PlayNow.com account will continue to:
- Allow the purchase, eligibility, and payout from previously scheduled lottery subscriptions.
- Allow the crediting of funds to your PlayNow.com account from previously purchased lottery tickets, sports wagers, and scheduled bank transfers.