Payouts and paytable
A minimum of five consecutive icons (either vertically or horizontally) is required to win a cash prize.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view the win multiple values of each symbol. Click the GAME button to return to the game.
What is a progressive?
A progressive is a jackpot that accumulates value, or progresses, as the game continues. A jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount of money that increases by a percentage of incoming stake amounts.
The jackpot is triggered by 30 or more jackpot symbols in a winning cluster.
When the jackpot is won the prize fund is reset to its seed amount and the process starts again.
Important points to note about jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the real play version of Chain Reactors only.
- A minimum stake amount of $0.20 is required to qualify for inclusion in a jackpot game.
- The seed amount (or starting value for the jackpot) is 1000.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a players bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contribution will be based on the bet and added to the jackpot: 3.0%
To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum stake of $0.20
The game has a return to player of 95.08%. If you are betting less than the minimum qualifying bet of $0.20, the game has a return to player of 91.58%.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
All currencies in the above are expressed in CAD. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.